Hallo, darling reader.

Just a few things.

If you are a regular reader, welcome back. It's good to see you. Sorry if I've kept you waiting.

If you are a new reader, nice of you to join us. The most recent pages are always posted at the top, so if I were you, I'd click here to see what the fuss is about. And then just go from there.
PRESS START. PAGE ONE.

Click on the pages to embiggen them.

Lovely. Have fun. x

Monday 15 October 2012

Issue 1. Page 18


I know it's not a good start when someone feels they have to apologise for their work. That said, I read an afterword not long ago by an author who was way too pleased with his own work and I just didn't like the sound of that at all. So I'm happier in my camp of unhappiness, as it were.

Here's the thing; this comic book...it's something I came up with when I was, like, 13. And it's drawn by a guy who hasn't quite learned how to draw yet. So quite often I'm frustrated with it and think it's lame and stupid and leave it alone for months/years, and then think about doing the whole thing over (which I've done twice before) or ditching it and stealing all the best bits for something/anything else.

(In fact I probably will re-do the last three pages or so, as I hate them.)

But...just because I don't like it so much, doesn't mean there isn't, like, good? in it. Right? Maybe people enjoy it. Yeah.

Maybe.

Ed. 15.10.12

Monsterworkaholics

Monsterwork Comic Books on Facebook